We really hoping to get some feedback on this.
Thanks!Mike

From:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 7/5/2022 1:15:17 PM +00:00
To: ben...@uniwan.be
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Accessing Portal Module from 802.1x Network
Checking in on this.  Is there a way to add an option to the status portal
(//packfence.org/status) to access/create the user's psk or something like
that?
I have the dpsk feature working using a custom portal module with a chained
option but in order to access/create/populate the PSK the user has to join a
registration network.  I am trying to eliminate that step so that the user can
just access their PSK from their business device that is connected to the
dot1.x network and then use that PSK to join their BYOD device.

On Thursday, June 30, 2022, 12:24:35 PM EDT, Michael Brown via