Hello David,

That would work with the exception of the unknown on the Arista FW for the SSO.

PF has multiple way of communicating with a FW to send user information (RADIUS
accounting, HTTP, etc..), so it might be doable out the box.

I never tried that FW vendor yet.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal