Using PacketFence Zen 11.2.

I've been trying to get admin access through radius working for Supermicro
IPMI. I've been able to successfully set up switch templates for APC and
Opengear to send the correct attributes but the Supermicro requires sending a
string on Vendor-Specific or in the latest FreeRadius, octets on Attr-26. It's
described in https://www.supermicro.com/support/faqs/faq.cfm?faq=22374

I have a switch template set up to send "H=4,I=4" for the Vendor-Specific
attribute but packetfence returns accept without adding the Vendor-Specific
attribute so I only get the minimum authorization.

Thanks, Stephen Surbey