hi, I have Packetfence which is configured as follows:

It has 3 network cards: eth0 of type "other" which acts as wan, eth1 is LAN
interfaces and eth2 is of type "management".

The interfaces related to eth1 is configured as Inline.

My requirement is that for the subnet related to eth1, only a host with
static ip must go out on the Internet by pf. how do i configure this thing?

Also I have a wifi controller which assigns vlan 11 to all wifi traffic.

For this reason, on the eth1 interface I have created a vlan interface with
id: 11, also configured in Inline mode.

How come on this interface, pf does not intercept the wifi traffic with id:
11 by assigning ip addresses to it through dhcp and then obviously doing the
nat to go out on the Internet?

Thank you