Hi Team,
Greetings to all of you
Configured the packetfence with Google Workspace LDAP
Roles and Rules are configured in the NAC and Switches.

While running the following command the following output I received
*/usr/local/pf/bin/pftest authentication [username] [password]*

Authenticating against 'Google_Workspace' in context 'admin'

*Authentication FAILED against Google_Workspace (Invalid login or
password)  Did not match against Google_Workspace for 'authentication'
rules  Did not match against Google_Workspace for 'administration' rules*
Authenticating against 'Google_Workspace' in context 'portal'

*Authentication FAILED against Google_Workspace (Invalid login or
password)  Did not match against Google_Workspace for 'authentication'
rules  Did not match against Google_Workspace for 'administration' rules*

Can anyone please help me to resolve the issue?

Best,
Thirunavukkarasu