Hi Simon,

Thank you for the update.

I did see the fix has a high priority. It stops me from deploying PF in our
very specific use case, as we can not do so,
until the logo issue is resolved and just as importantly, how to edit the
"Authentication.pm" or its equivalent,
to achieve different text labels on the displayed USERNAME and PASSWORD
input boxes.

We use a Username and Password for authentication but display different
names of the fields (Number and name).
This is used in a roles centric deployment with up to 500 roles in a site
and users being "fixed" (Locked to a location),
with the only variable being a name in the password field. We use external
sources for the actual names but can not
do the traditional LDAP or Radius to/from the external source.

Whilst not ideal to make custom edits to files that may get overwritten
during updates, at least this is the only
place I need to make custom changes in our specific deployments in
Hospitality.

The logo file issue is serious, however many may not consider my wants for
the input field labels to be changeable
as being a big issue. That is why I am happy to manage it myself, as there
is unlikely to be an appetite to make
software changes for something that will not be used much. It would be nice
if possible...:-))

Would you (Or others) have any suggestions as to how I would be able to
change the text labels of the input fields
for the authentication screen in PF 12 - it is really important for my
deployment - a show stopper if it can not be resolved.

At this point in time I have no idea how the USERNAM/PASWORD screen is
rendered. In previous PF versions it was
the
"/usr/local/pf/html/captive-portal/lib/captiveportal/PacketFence/Form/Authentication.pm"
that creates the fields
and labels.

If only I could install PF 11.2 until the above issues are resolved, but
this does not appear to be possible.

Thanks once again
Tony