I am using 6100 aruba switches and i am unable to get Packet fence to send the
switch role to the switch so the switch can dynamically configure a port based
on the role.
When i use the Role mapping by VLAN ID I am able to see radius attributes send
to the switch for vlan assignment.
I want to do the same thing but instead of sending the VLAN ID, i want to send
the role that is configured on the switch(switch role).
I have external portal enforcement enabled and i have role mapping by switch
role enabled. I also have the role i want to push set to "User" and i have a
role configured on my switch with the name of "User".
Does anyone know how to use role mapping by switch role properly?