My packetfence server version is 11.2 and I want to configure packetfence
as an eduroam server with Google Secure LDAP as a user database

Few doubts about the configuration
*The first one is...*
>From my understanding, for eduroam, there is no need to create a separate
connection profile to authenticate internal students.
They can use the local connection profile and local authentication sources
https://www.packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Installation_Guide.html#_eduroam

*The next one is *
When I try to log in with my device, I always get access reject.
The error is as follows

*Event Type: Radius-Access-RequestReason: mschap: Program returned code (1)
and output 'Reading winbind reply failed!
(0xc0000001)'Module-Failure-Message = "mschap: Program returned code (1)
and output 'Reading winbind reply failed!
(0xc0000001)'"Module-Failure-Message = "mschap: Reading winbind reply
failed! (0xc0000001)"*
please give me some advice.
thank you
Thirunavukkarasu