Hi All,

I'm hoping for some guidance on how to change the Radius Reply for CLI
authentication when users are not a member of the specified group. The
group is being matched as the RADIUS reply indicates the right
administration rule is being matched (catch all).

The behavior I was getting:

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Compared to what I'm getting now: