Not to hijack this thread, but this is something we are looking into as
well (since we have been successful in setting up EAPTLS) Is there any
documentation as to how we could set up both AD machine object and JAMF
Computers/Mobile objects to autoregister when connected with their machine
certificate. The furthest I have gotten on my own is finding that we will
most likely need to use the JAMF API as an HTTP source in PF, but I am not
sure where to go from there.

Thanks,

Reese Herber
Systems Integration Analyst
Technical Services Department
Phone: 253-530-3715
"The fusion of technology and education is the canvas on which we
paint the masterpiece of our collective future, one pixel at a time."