Am Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2008 schrieb Ursula Lewis:
> Dear Toni
>
> Please can you compile a openSUSE 11.0 package x586 of jackdmp?
yes, I will. It simply takes some time to create all the packages for
openSuSE-11.0. And all the packages will be available as the 11.0 is rolled
out. For the moment we have to do a lot of patching and adjustment on the
packages as the new openSuSE version uses a brandnew compiler and a lot of
programs failed to compile.

> Many thanks, Simon
>
> PS: Any chance of adding JOST to the packman repo?
url ?
and to answer your next question: No, in the packman repo I will never publish
any package using VST technologies. And I also won't provide packages to make
windows programs running on linux. I like linux and won't help to integrate
windows programs or drivers to linux.

--
have fun
Toni