Hey,

On 16.02.2016 08:08, Olaf Hering wrote:
On Mon, Feb 15, Olaf Hering wrote:

The ffmpeg package was upgraded to version 3.0, most likely by accident.
As a result many packages fail to build. To avoid broken rpm
dependencies I have disabled publishing. It should be enabled once
everything is green again in the /monitor page.

How should this be handled? My idea is to create a temporary (or
permanent) staging project which contains _link's to all packages which
have ffmpeg in BuildRequires.

You can also do project links. Setup a project, project link Mulitmedia, setup the same Repositories for it and update ffmpeg. Like openSUSE does in the Factory staging projects [1]

Henne

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:Staging:A

--
Henne Vogelsang