Hi,

I am not sure if I can ask this question here. I have installed tvheadend
4.0.9 on opensuse Leap and opensuse 13.1 with the same result.
After starting the service tvheadend user is created and config is
populated. Via the web interface (Configuration > DVB Inputs > Networks I
can created a node based on dvb-t). On the tab TV adapters there is no
adapter to choose from.
When I copy an existing configuration to tvheadend/Config everything else
works (shows epg etc) exept still no tv adapters.

On opensuse 13.1 I have build tvheadend from source (for many years,
started with 2.1), I run it as a normal user user<username>:group users and
tvadapters are show and doing their work as expected.

Anything that I can do?

Cheers,
Bas