Am Sun, 26 Feb 2017 00:17:23 +0100
schrieb Johannes Obermayr <johannesoberm...@gmx.de>:

> I hope openSUSE guys will guide/help you and fix it or downgrade to a
> version like an old piece of pizza which maybe also don't work ...

Nothing was updated or downgraded. Instead TW had to build against
wxWidgets3, which is the only change that was done to the package.
I admit: no runtime testing was done by me after the change.

Instead of running away just try to defend the liberty that exists.
Even if it can get quite emotional, it is just software after all.

Olaf