Hi,
So could be nvidia stuff enabled then, considering that there doesn't seem to be a version of ffmpeg for Leap 15.0 built without libx264?

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Dave Plater <davejpla...@gmail.com> wrote:
It was disabled because it confuses browsers into thinking that h264
is available on non nvidia hardware but this is only a problem with
ffmpeg built without libx264. This was intended to be enabled for
Packman.
Dave