Hi,

Thank you for the update.  Has anyone else asked about it?  I'd like to
continue to use it if possible.  If it is possible, I'd like to get a
working build for kodi 18.  If not, can you recommend another PVR addon
that also uses M3U files & could you provide a link to the documentation of
how to setup/configure it?

Thanks again for your help,

Abdul