Hi Manfred,

On 11.08.21 10:43, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
Hi Stefan,

sorry for the late reply, but your e-mail was stuck in the GMX Spam
folder...

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021, 11:00:17 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
On 30.07.21 14:04, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
Could someone with the necessary permissions please create two new
packages in the Multimedia repo on PMBS?

    A_TW-fmt linking to openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Leap:15.3:Update/fmt
    A_TW-spdlog linking to openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Leap:15.3:Update/spdlog

Will they be needed only for build or also at runtime?

Only libfmt is needed at runtime, but as it is versioned, it can be
installed in parallel to the one from TW.

If only for build, then publishing should be disabled IMHO.

For spdlog publishing can probably be disabled; I don't have any libspd*
installed on my systems, although Kodi is installed.

Anw they should only be built for Tumbleweed, not for everything else,
right?

Yes, just for Tumbleweed!

I linked them, but named them "A_tw-fmt" and "A_tw-spdlog", because there was already "A_tw-libqjson" "A_tw-libqt4", so for consistency I went for "tw" isnstead of TW ;-)

spdlog has publish disabled.

Have fun :-)

        seife
--