Le 29/09/2021 à 23:53, Olaf Hering a écrit :
On Mon, Aug 23, Lubos Kocman wrote:

What we're looking for is an as-easy-as-possible multimedia codec-only
enablement on Leap (With respect to factory first / TW). Ideally one
click from the welcome dialog on the first boot experience

This single click needs to trigger a 'zypper dup --from packman
--allow-vendor-change' to achive what you want.

long ago, and at multiple times, it was said that this (even a button) was not possible, due to copyright, and this should be emphasized by the SLED/SLES move.

But as many others distros do (as ubuntu), I have no idea if the problem is still there

jdd

--
http://dodin.org