I had neither libavdevice59 or libspeexdsp1 installed. I've added Packman by
installing opi and then running opi codecs. Looks like libavdevice59 is needed
by ffmpeg-5 but I only have ffmpeg-6 which provides libavdevice60. Maybe you
just have to bump the versions on the obs package and rebuild it against ffmpeg
6? Not sure. I also didn't have libspeexdsp1 installed, but OBS launches
without it fine, so not sure if it should be a hard dependency or only a
"Recommends".

And yes, the package I had to install was libqt5-qtwayland.

Regards,
Kostadin