Hi everyone!

I haven't followed this list for very long so if there's a FAQ covering
this subject I would appreciate a pointer to it.

Here goes:

I'm developing an app which talks to various GSM compliant phones through
the ir-port using AT commands. No problems with that but it's a bit
tedious to debug any problems related with the ir-communication...

I'd like to attach an ir-transmitter/receiver to one of the comm-ports on
my desktop, tell POSE to use it and let the CodeWarrior debugger talk to
POSE using ordinary sockets thus gaining access to the ir-port from my
app.

Is this possible or am I looking at it from the wrong angle here?

Thanks for any answer!

/Regards, Drougge

----------------------------------------------------
         Wireless Independent Provider AB
----------------------------------------------------
                  Magnus Drougge
   Campus Gr�svik 5, SE-371 75 Karlskrona, Sweden
       Phone: +46-455-339809, +46-708-319109
----------------------------------------------------


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to