I guess most of us had the same idea. Some even came with something closer
to it....

It is a great idea, but like most of the great ideas, it has a certain
drawback: someone has to implement it...and, of course, most of us could
probably do....it's just that there is always something that needs to be
done by tomorrow morning....phew, I wish I was that lucky, for yesterday
morning....;-)))

Bobby
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Yourch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Palm Developer Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 3:02 PM
Subject: tool/library idea


> Hi,
>
> I have an idea for a tool/library which would speed up the Palm
development
> cycle.
>
> What I propose is a native Visual C++ library of the Palm OS SDK functions
> with a native Windows emulator. You would write your Palm application
within
> the Visual C++ environment and link with the Windows "Palm SDK" library.
> This library would include code that implements a simple POSE like
interface
> to your application and calls your PilotMain.
>
> With this library you could do most of your development and debugging in
the
> Visual C++ development environment. This is clearly the fastest way to do
> development because the debugger would actually work every time you ran
your
> palm application!
>
> What do you think? Is this possible?
>
> Regards,
> Chris
>
>
> Chris Yourch
> RIA Group
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
> ______________________________________________________
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
>
>
> --
> For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html
>
>
>



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to