On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 06:29:22PM -0500, Thu Nguyen wrote:
> Please tell me where I can find some information about fonts in CW. For
> example, what is the charecter set of font "symbol 7"?

I assume you mean the fonts that are available in PalmOS.  Some
information about the fonts and the characters within them is
available in the UI/Font.h and UI/Chars.h header files.  To actually
see what the characters look like, try using AsciiChart on your Palm
or in POSE (see http://astro.uchicago.edu/home/web/valdes/pilot/AsciiChart/).

John