I want a graphic button on a form.  I want it to be black (that is, 1-bit 
color).

I put the graphic button on the form, and for bitmap resource, I put in a 
number an choose Create.  It creates a bitmap family, rather than a bitmap, 
but I go along with that.  I set things up so that the bitmap family has 
only one member, a 1-bit 9x9 bitmap that I've created.

However, the resulting graphic button works only on OS 3.5 color.  When I 
try it with OS 2, the graphic button has garbage on it (looks like a 
rectangular box with a less than sign attached to it.

I suspect this has something to do with bit depth.  When I create an 
bitmap, a 256-color bitmap is created.  I can change that from the Colors 
menu, and also choose Colors/Recolor with current table -- on which there 
are no docs), but it still doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

- Al Macy
   http://www.ResponsiveSoftware.com
   Time and Billing for Consultants and Others
   


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to