The error might be due to the compiler not being able to find the
precompiled header target directory. Pilot.pch looks something like this:

#ifndef CMD_LINE_BUILD
 #if __PALMOS_TRAPS__
  #pragma precompile_target "Obj/Pilot.h.mch"
 #else
  #pragma precompile_target "Obj/Pilot.h.sim.mch"
 #endif
#endif

If the compiler can't find the folder Obj, then it will produce the error
(which BTW is a Mac OS error indicating the same thing, if I remember
right). You may want to check the location of your precompiled header.

Rgds,
Jun-Kiat Lam
Metrowerks Technical Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Thrall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 1:12 PM
Subject: Precompiling Pilot.h


> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get some C++ code built in CW 5 using the 3.1 SDK.  I put
> "Pilot.pch" in my CW project, but when I do a precompile, I get the
message:
>
> > Error   : ### Error while creating precompiled headerfile (OSErr -120)
> > ###
>
> Anybody seen this before?  I can't seem to find anywhere in the help or on
> the web where it mentions what OSErr -120 is...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig
>
>
> --
> For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/
>


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

Reply via email to