Hi Count !

Well... just reset the device. Then the serial port will
be ready after that. Be sure that codewarrior is closed
because after a debugging session leaves the serial
port open (I mean in the pc side). 
Hope this can help you.

Manu

-----Mensaje original-----
De:     Count Almasy [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el:     viernes, 09 de junio de 2000 3:16
Para:   Palm Developer Forum
Asunto: HotSync Error: Serial port in use by another application

Hello people!

I'm just starting to develop palm applications using CodeWarrior. I debugged 
it (targetting the Palm device using a serial cable) and now I can't delete 
the application from the device.  Also, when I try using HotSync, the device 
shows an error: Unable to initiate HotSync because the serial port is in use 
by another application.  What's wrong?

I really hope someone can help me with this.  Thanks in advance!

------------------------------------------------------------
 Get your FREE web-based e-mail and newsgroup access at:
                http://MailAndNews.com

 Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or
 POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.
------------------------------------------------------------


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

Reply via email to