Thanks.  I studied the documentation a lot closer and found what I wanted.
The docs were definately done on a MAC and not a PC!

--
---
Roy Owen

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

http://members.xoom.com/Y_Ddraig


Richard Burmeister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:13780@palm-dev-forum...
>
> From: "Y Ddraig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>
> > How does on construct a color bitmap for use by the Palm OS?  I haven't
> been
> > able to find an example in the Palm docs, and as the KB is down at the
> > moment this looked like a good place to start.  I'm using CW6R4,  PalmOS
> SDK
> > 3.5/SP 1.
>
> The easiest way is to create the bitmap with your own bitmap editor, then
> paste it into a bitmap edit window in Constructor.  You'll have to use an
> 8-bit bitmap in a Bitmap Family.  You'll find information about using
> Constructor in "Constructor for Palm OS.pdf" which is part of the 3.5
> documentation.
>
>
>
>



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

Reply via email to