-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason Davidson
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 11:53 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: 3.5 Debug ROM

Every time I start my App with the latest 3.5 Debug Rom using POSE 3.0a6, I get a Bus
Error in my application.  I have been able to isolate it to a call I make to
WinSetClip. The only parameter that this functions takes is a pointer to a Rectangle
type.  Now here is the weird part I get this on a color, EZ, and Non EZ 3.5 devices;
however, I don't get this on any other version of the OS.  Any help in this matter
would be appreciated.

Jason D.