Neil,

Bummer!

Thanks for the CompanyID tip.  I tested on real 600 & 650 devices, but only
tried against the 680 and 700p sims, which do report 'hspr' as the
CompanyID.  I should have checked Hal Mueller's list also.

I already do have an IsTreo function that checks the known
sysFtrNumOEMDeviceIDs, but was trying to find a way to do this without
having to update that routine for each new PalmOS Treo.  I guess I'll just
keep doing it that way -- it's not like Palm is bringing out a new Treo
model every month...

Regards,

--
David Thacker