Hi Lionscribe,

all of the errors are syntax errors like 'functions has no prototype' or '; expected' or the like.

The project I'm trying to compile is one of their sample projects: the 'NavExample.mcp'.

as far as the down load, I downloaded what is available and there is no platform choice as they seem to have a one size fits all.

this is their statement on their download:

"The SDK includes: header files that are required to create applications for latest Palm products using either GNU Tools for PalmOS or CodeWarrior, sample codes for Palm libraries, and documentation including the Palm Developer Guide, Palm OS Platform (dev guide) and API Guide for the latest header files and Development tools and utilities for applications on Palm devices."

this statement preceeds their down load choices:

Palm_SDK_Headers.zip

Palm_SDK_Sample_Codes.zip

PalmAPIGuide_HTML.zip

Palm_SDK_Tools_and_Utilities.zip

PalmAPIGuide_PalmOS.chm

PalmDeveloperGuide_PalmOS.pdf

HTML_Version_PalmAPIGuide.html (DO NOT OPEN THIS FILE, IT IS FOR THE SEARCH ENGINE ONLY)

I down loaded all of the above (except the last line) and have read all of their text files as well as their header files...

It would have been nice if Palm had spent(wasted) some time writing some instructions on how to load/install their SDK, who knows some of us could have used the instructions....

I really need to get going on using the buttons as well as learn how to use the full screen on the TX for my application. I even called ACCESS for some consulting but no one seems to be available....

I have attempted to email freescale again with the same ZERO reults....

what a great way to run a business....

Thanks Lionscribe for you help.....