Hi!

I'm using this code:
http://rafb.net/p/iepjfg82.html

I'm only using the debugger to go through the code right now and I'm using a Tungsten E2 simulator. The way the code is right now, the call to ContactsGetContact works, that is, it doesn't always return NULL.

If I uncomment lines 780 and 782 and comment line 781, the call to ContactsGetContact always return NULL. Why?

It might be something really easy to figure out but I'm quite new to this and it's hard to work with an undocumented API. When it works it seems to be pretty easy to use though...

Thank you in advance for your help on this one!

--
David