On Jan 8, 2008, at 7:42 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What IDE/Compiler would you all recommend? I have looked at Handheld-Basic and Garnet OS Dev Suite a little bit. I have seen a few people mention CodeWarrior but I haven't been able to find it - it looks like it was bought out.

The choice is affected by your experience and requirements, as well as the development platform you are using. In general, there is a trade-off between ease of use and power.

I have been very satisfied with the free toolset called prc-tools, which I used to develop a program which will run on all Palm devices. I have not run up against any limitations so far. I program on a Mac, so I have combined it with the XCode IDE.

David