> Turning off debug symbols is good, but not really effective against
> experienced reverse-engineers.
>
> In essence everything can be reverse-engineered, but obfuscation makes the
> task much harder and, hopefully, not worth the cost.

Well, the code is 68K code, so you're working from assembly.  I've
never seen any tools that rearrange compiled 68K code; the tools that
obfuscate Javascript or Java work on the idea of renaming variables
and functions to obscure the flow.  68K code doesn't have those
anyway.  If you turn on automatic function inlining and structure
things well, you should remove a lot of the function level flow.