________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher
Stamper
Sent: 17 April 2008 16:09
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: CodeWarrior 9, Command Line Builds with Visual Build Pro

What's the point?

Just put the command in a text file called whatever.bat and it will work
just as well.

You should do:

"C:\Program Files\Metrowerks\CodeWarrior\Bin\Cmdide.exe"
"C:\Temp\Reptoids\Reptoids.mcp" /s/r/b/c/q

instead, I think maybe.

If you *need* something more, I could make a quick VB.net app for
you....

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 7:58 PM, griffariff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>