I have been accessing the screen variables directly to copy to and
from a 160x100 area of the screen to and from a memory array.  I know
that this is a big 'no-no', but I am unable to figure out a legal (in
all OS versions, not just 3.5) way to do
the following:

unsigned char screenarray[2000];
WinHandle winM;
unsigned char *ptr;
  winM = FrmGetWindowHandle(FrmGetActiveForm());
  ptr = WinGetWindowPointer(winM)->displayAddrV20;
  MemMove(&screenarray, ptr, 2000);

This is the one area of my HanDBase program that purposefully still gives a
message
from the debug roms.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

--
Thanks,
Dave Haupert