Mitch,

> Has anyone used the above to produce a conduit for a shareware product you
> are selling? If yes, what was the experience technically?

I used v1.0 some time ago to create a conduit for a project that was
eventually cancelled (the v1.1 price was part of the problem). The
component was quite solid, but I found using an ActiveX control a bit of
a pain, and because no-one seemed to have used it in Delphi before me,
it took some working out.

If you want to do a similar thing in Delphi then you can use our
components (US$60 including source and no royalties).

Cheers,
Jim Cooper

Jim Cooper      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tabdee Ltd      http://www.tabdee.ltd.uk

TurboSync - Writing Palm conduits with Delphi

Learn how to program Palms in Pascal with the
Pocket Studio Early Experience Program!

     http://www.middlecloud.com