From: Aaron Ardiri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 9:25 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: RE: displaying 4 bit depth bitmap

> Finally got this one to work.
> Arron....The bitmap was defined as multi depth, that was not the problem.
> What I had to do was add it to a bitmap family, then declare it in the
> family 4 times....once for each bit depth.  Then instead of WinDraw'ing
the
> bitmap I WinDraw'ed the bitmap family.
> Thank you for the help and suggestions.

  CW right? dont they provide a mechanism to create a bitmap of depth 4
  only? PilRC allows this.. with the BITMAPGREY16 tag! surely, it exists
  inside constructor..

  maybe you should have tried the PilRC plugin for CW? :) then, you can
  create this 4bpp grayscale bitmap WITHOUT the family.

// az
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ardiri.com/    <--- free games!