I haven't been able to get a command line build with CodeWarrior. I don't even
know if you can, but if so, I can't find anything in the documentation that
shows how to do it. I've just been using the IDE. It looks like I'm just going
to have to change the version string in Constructor...

From: David Heil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] I need to embed: $ProjectRevision:
0.1 $ somewhere in the .r file to get Source Integrity to recognize it and
update it. But I only want to display the numbers .   Would that be possible in
a .r file?

Doesn't sound doable without some extra steps.   Is it possible to add some
automation / scripting to your process?   At one project I worked on, we had a
build script (in Perl) that ran every night.   Among other things, it would
check out the .r file, modify the build number, and check it back in.   Would a
process like this be practical for you?

-slj-

Dave Heil
Preco Electronics