[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> CW6, SDK3.5, POSE 3.0a6
>
> I have a form (call it FrmB) that is FrmPopUpForm(FrmB) from FrmMain.
> Now, FrmB does a FrmAlert(). And when FrmAlert() returns, the screen
> area that was occupied by FrmAlert gets erased, leaving a big gap in
> FrmB.

This can happen under low memory conditions if PalmOS doesn't have
enough free memory to do a save behind. I believe that the OS should
send a frmUpdateEvent if this happens. Make sure you handle it (or
conversely make sure that you don't handle it if you want to let PalmOS
handle it).

> I've only tested this on POSE, haven't tried yet on an actual device.

I believe that pose deliberately disables save behind so that you can
catch errors like this before they manifest themselves on your end
user's Palm.

--
Dave Carrigan ([EMAIL PROTECTED])