Hi all,

Could someone offer additional help in getting my bitmaps to display in 16
gray scale in my app.

Dave pointed me to the  WinScreenMode() function, however I can't seem to
get this function to work for me.  I don't quite understand what to pass to
this function to set the entire display to 4 bit gray scale.

Could someone please provide some example code including the declarations of
and assignments of the variables to be passed to this function??

Also, is there anything in Constructor I could be doing wrong? Shouldn't a
bitmap automatically display in the correct color depth.

Well anyway, thanks a ton in advance.

Jim