From: Scott Johnson (Bellevue)
To: Palm Developer Forum
Sent: 8/3/2000 4:36 PM
Subject: RE: Clipper mini-font

> From: Bob Whiteman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I was able to break out 16 fonts from Clipper,
> including the one I was interested in.

Be careful Bob -- extracting the Clipper 'NFNT' resources does work fine in
a technical sense, but when I inquired about this several months ago, I was
told by a Palm representative that it wouldn't be legal to do this,
license-wise.  I'd suggest you contact Palm directly and see what they say
about this.

-slj-