.. but think twice before spending that much money.

Months after reporting bugs, missing files and documentation, etc...
we are still waiting for a fix. CW6 didn't deserev a single patch
since its first release. For the developers of CW this certainly means
that they find the product to be top quality but for us users, this
just means that this product is terribly supported anf that customer
requests are merely ignored.

Regards

--
Patrick Philippot