Awww.  He took my response.

Well, I'll just add that I liked the PalmOS "for dummies" book
better than the Bachman book that someone else recommended.

But if you're concerned about your budget, the online Rhodes
book can't be beat.  You may want to buy one anyway, it's easier
to thumb through a "real" book...

--
-Richard M. Hartman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!