Try somthing like:
(this example causes the hotsync button to be ignored when this c)

if ((event.eType == keyDownEvent) &&
 TxtCharIsHardKey(event.data.keyDown.modifiers, event.data.keyDown.chr) &&
 ((event.data.keyDown.chr == vchrHardCradle) || (event.data.keyDown.chr ==
vchrHardCradle2)))
 {
 // Do something
 }
else
 if (! SysHandleEvent(&event))
  if (! MenuHandleEvent(0, &event, &error))
   if (! AppHandleEvent(&event))
    FrmDispatchEvent(&event);

Chris

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]