I am attempting to draw the contents of my table.  If I do a TblEraseTable()
followed by a TblDrawTable(), everything works fine.  However, what I really
want to do is to mark certain rows invalid, and then call TblRedrawTable()
so that the entire screen is not cleared in between draws as it is with the
TblEraseTable()/TblDrawTable() combo.

To test, if I comment out the TblEraseTable()/TblDrawTable() combo and just
replace it with TblMarkTableInvalid()/TblRedrawTable(), nothing draws at
all.  I have also tried to mark individual rows invalid by calls to
TblMarkRowInvalid( ) followed by calling TblRedrawTable(), but to no avail.

The items in my table are of type customTableItem, and I install a custom
draw function for the cells of the table via TblSetCustomDrawProcedure().
Running in the debugger, I can see that my custom draw function doesn't even
get called when I do the invalid/redraw combo!

I am modeling what I am doing on the Address book sample app, which does the
invalid/redraw combo.  I don't see the difference between what I am doing
that doesn't work, and what it does that does work.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-Ken