When closing my PDB, POSE reports there are still locked records in the closed
DB - it shouldn't because I carefully unlock them soon after locking them. I
added this snipped just before calling DmCloseDatabase:

UInt16 attr;
for ( UInt16 i = 0; i < DmNumRecords( gCaveDBRef ); i++ )
{
    DmRecordInfo( gCaveDBRef, i, &attr, NULL, NULL );
    if ( attr & dmRecAttrBusy )
        index = i;
}

Yet, I never hit the trap line (index = i), although the next statement
(DmCloseDatabase) provokes the POSE error. Shouldn't my code trap the problem?
Other than that, all I see is the PDB's AppInfoBlock; how can I know whether
it's still locked (even though I previously reviewed my code and never found
anything)?

Luc Le Blanc