there is NO 68k device that sends this notification
EVER

and do not bother swapping it on arm devices just to have a 68k endian
version. doing this for every event is slow

just ByteSwap() to test whatever you test, and do minimal work for
events you do not need to avoid slowing down the system

----
Best Regards,
Dmitry Grinberg
(847) 226 9295