whether it's bitching or whining, other companies are making money on Handheld
devices, and like I said Apple is not perfect but at least they came out with a
device where they had none, Palm HAD THE MARKET and THREW IT away..... like
when they kicked Handera out of the market with their ridiculous pricing
structure....

and I'll be whinning and bitching for as long as it hurts....