Is there a problem with SSL on the Palm Proxy Server?

Our clinical PQAs that require SSL stopped working over the air sometime
yesterday, and when I try one of the buttons in the Amazon PQA that requires
SSL, that's not working either - I get a "cache error." Non-SSL apps appear
to be OK.

Our clinical PQAs work fine on the Palm emulator (which from our firewall
and web server point of view is the same path in), so it seems to be
something specific to the proxy server that is used for the wireless
network.

Thanks.

Ray Duncan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]