I am trying to uncompress a Bitmap using the BmpCompress function.  I am using CW R6
With 3.5 SDK. The problem I am having is the BMPCompress function is returning
<sysErrNoFreeResource> I don't know what would cause this error.  The function works
fine on Bitmaps that are the size of the screen or smaller, but it returns this error
for any bitmap larger than the screen.  If anyone has any ideas it would be much
appreciated I am following all the rules such as the Bitmap being on the dynamic heap.

Jason Davidson