At 12:00am -0700 00-08-17, Palm Developer Forum digest wrote:
>Subject: Re: exit call
>From: "Andrew Lathrop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:01:24 -0400
>
>Lets see if i understand how setjmp/longjmp works.  Using the following
>sample code down below, i would call some_function from my exit function.
>The call to longjmp transfers control to the line
>value=setjmp(environment_buffer)  Inplace of the the printf, i would put my
>handling code?

[snip]

You can use setjmp/longjmp, but a better option would be ErrSetJump
and ErrLongJump. These take advantage of a top-of-chain "global"
that's set aside in the app info block that gets created for your app
even when you're launched without globals, so you can safely use
these calls in a sub-launch situation.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
TransPac Software, Inc.